[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: resource-bundle question

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 16 08:08:10 EST 2007

I'm not really following you here but, here goes

<h:outputText value="#{messages.china}" />

would work if you had a key called china in your message bundle (by default messages.properties).

I'm not sure what you mean by 'load more resources', but, if you mean to split your message bundles into multiple files, then yes, put the xxx.properties on the classpath and tell Seam about them in components.xml.

You probably don't want to use f:loadBundle (at least I assume thats what you mean by a 'bundleLoader') but use Seam's message bundle support instead.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002260#4002260

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002260