[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - [booking]: Why the changePasswordAction is statefull and on

littlewing1112 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 16 08:50:43 EST 2007

Hello,
im a newbie on jboss seam.
I saw in the ChangePasswordAction declaration that this EJB is statefull and initialized on EVENT scope as folllowing:
@Stateful
  | @Scope(EVENT)
  | @Name("changePassword")
  | @LoggedIn
  | public class ChangePasswordAction implements ChangePassword

Firstly, why this action is statefull? In my opinion, this should be stateless. Furthermore, she s defined under the event scope, I dont understand why a statefull bean should be in event scope.
Could someone give me an explanation of this? It would be nice ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002272#4002272

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002272