[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam coupling

phpadm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 16 09:09:28 EST 2007

So,

I saw the related posts that you sent.

I thought that Seam purpose, according the posts, is to eliminate complex designing. Therefore, the question holds on...

If I change the presentation layer, how could I insert dependency injection?

Through annotations we can get connect the layers, but has Seam engine for that?

Whatelse may be necessary implement interaction layer (JSF -> Int. Layer -> (Seam -> EJB)Abstracted.
Note, I really fancy the Seam techniques, they are great (conversation, for example).
Should be interesting offer this service to any presentation layer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002280#4002280

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002280