[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JCR CMS Repository on distant machine

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 16 12:06:54 EST 2007

I am starting to write a CMS portlet that go and get it's content from the JCR of Alfresco.
among other things... as navigation stuf etc...
may be we can share things and facts that show up, about this evaluation and new dev.

I wondered if I would build the access to the repository features through the jboss portal api (the service used under the JCR access api provided by jboss portal), or directly as an independant service.

I guess start as an independant service and then see how to configure things so the new repository used by my instance will be Alfresco instead of JackRabbit.

may be you can help on the second part of it : building the layer between jboss portal upper api, and alfresco repository service.

by the way : do you focus on the Alfresco 1.4 version, or the Alfresco WCM Preview version ?

I work more with the WCM, as I also need the XML Authoring feature. The Beta of this version is expected soon.

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002354#4002354

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002354