[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Newbie question about processDefinition.xml

Nach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 16 12:54:19 EST 2007

Hi!

I've downloaded and installed correctly the Starter's Kit. I ran the sample and it was ok.

Now I want to do certain changes at processDefinition.xml to see what changes on the sample, but I can't find this file into te jbpm-server.

I want to know where is it, because I think then I could put there my own processDefinitions.

I've done various samples with the Designer in Eclipse, and all of them are ok when I work in Eclipse as JUnit Tests, but I want to write my own jsp's to use the process Definitions I made, and for this, I must understand the sample and all the deployment process.

I tried to see the wiki posted in this forum, but the link seems to be broken.

If anyone can help, please answer.
Thanks

PS: Excuse me, my English is not too good.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002365#4002365

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002365