[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - jboss portal caching request...

adamzrk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 16 14:29:10 EST 2007

Can anyone tell me how to set off caching portlet requests in jboss portal. I don't want situation like this: I go to some page, for example: /portal/portal/myPortal/pageA and I submit a form in some window, then I go to some other page, and when I go back to the page pageA jboss portal generate the same request (render or reponse) and of corce some errors. What can I do to force jboss portal to generating new render request without any parameter when I go to some page from another page?

Adam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002402#4002402

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002402