[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: GPD 3.0.9 Freezes Upon Opening Sample Process

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 16 16:39:10 EST 2007

Hi guys,

I mainly closed the issue because I was cleaning up and transferring all open issues regarding the designer to the GPD JIRA project. Additionally I thought this problem was resolved.

If this is still a problem, please open a new issue in the GPD project.
Make sure you describe very accurately:
- What platform you are running on
- What versions of the GPD and Eclipse that you are using. Make sure to use at least 3.0.12.
- How you installed the GPD (Do you have other plugins running other than the GPD)
- What is the process you try to edit? (Attach the processdefinition.xml and gpd.xml file)
- What are the symptoms you see? (Attach the relevant part of your Eclipse log)

Regards,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002457#4002457

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002457