[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JCR CMS Repository on distant machine

roy.russo@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 16 17:24:03 EST 2007

Antoine,

There are 2 initiatives underway wrt Alfresco:

#1 As Sohil describes - investigating whether the portal cms can use the alfresco jcr impl.

#2 Adding a "viewer portlet" for alfresco + portal, so users can view alfresco content.

Sohil is busy with #1 for now. #2 is badly needed, actually, so if we can work together on that, then we should... so we dont duplicate effort. Feel free to email any one of us about it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002470#4002470

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002470