[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messaging NotFoundInDispatcherException

bob_walker99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 05:39:05 EST 2007

I should mention - I have just recently started using Tanuki Software's Java Service wrapper on my client, which runs on a remote server. I previously had no console logging for that client; this is the first opportunity I have had to log console output and be able to study it in any detail. I therefore can't state categorically that this hasn't always happened.

I've had what I *believe* to be a working system in place for a number of weeks now thanks to Tim and Clebert's help with another bug.

So, I'm not convinced that this error is preventing my messages from getting through and the system from working, but obviously I thought I should bring them to your attention.

Let me know if you need more info,

Best regards,

Bob

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002684#4002684