[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: find mbean server - example of code not JBoss specific.

michele.curioni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 05:50:53 EST 2007

MBeanServerFactory.findMBeanServer(String); requires the MBeanServerId attribute of its delegate MBean, which I don't think is "jboss".
It's more likely something built at runtime and specific to the process running JBoss.

Your suggestion applies to the MBeanServer.getDefaultDomain() though, which can be "jboss".
So I would have to loop through all the MBeanServer returned by the factory, and check the domain.

Does that sound reasonable?

Thanks,
Michele

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002695#4002695