[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen and type specific controls

zeljko_t do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 09:02:19 EST 2007

I'm digging through tools to add support for parametrized types. With some luck I'll be able to generate enums.

Idea:
* create type for enums
  | * feed enum type with values using strategy
  | * detect enum type in hbm2java and generate enums

JDBCBinder should ask for Type instead of typeName String.

I already solved yes_no enums with specialized strategy. This covers like 90% of my enums.

When I started with seam-gen I was able to convert less than 10 tables, now I have more than 60. Composite keys are blocking point for the rest.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002787#4002787

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002787