[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - change locale for user logged or not

den74 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 09:23:01 EST 2007

Hi, i am using the boudle of portal 2.4.0 and faces based portlets
I am looking for a way to be able to change locale in both situation: 1. when a user is logged 2. when users are not logged.

I saw i could write my LocaleInterceptor too but i don't if it can cover all my need and above all where to configure system to use it. (any suggestions)

For logged user i solved extending MyFacesGenericPortlet class and overriding method getResourceBundle looking for the user preferred locale stored in my database before to use the default one. It works but i'm not sure if i am doing something bad

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002801#4002801

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002801