[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - ClassLoader not available in meta data

kc7bfi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 09:53:55 EST 2007

I'm trying to deploy a web service in JBoss 4.0.4GA. When I start up JBoss, I get the following error:

org.jboss.ws.WSException: ClassLoader not available in meta data
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.metadata.ServiceMetaData.eagerInitialize(ServiceMetaData.java:370)
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.metadata.UnifiedMetaData.eagerInitialize(UnifiedMetaData.java:147)
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.server.ServiceEndpoint.start(ServiceEndpoint.java:106)
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.server.ServiceEndpointManager.startServiceEndpoint(ServiceEndpointManager.java:529)
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.deployment.ServiceEndpointDeployer.start(ServiceEndpointDeployer.java:144)
  | 	at org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss.DeployerInterceptor.start(DeployerInterceptor.java:104)

Any idea what the problem might be? I have deployed other web services with out any problem. Thanks in advance,
David Robison

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002823#4002823

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002823