[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Cache v2.0 Alpha2: Optimistic Locking + Explicit Version

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 10:13:31 EST 2007

Could you paste a short unit test method that recreates this?  I just tried the following, and didn't see any exceptions (2.0.0 CVS HEAD)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002845#4002845

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002845