[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Buddy replication behavior

puggelli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 11:49:11 EST 2007

Hi Manik,
unfortunately I don't have an unit test. But I will try to write it.

I had a look to the  testGravitationKillOwner() method. In it after the kill (stopService), the get method is explicitly called and then the data is gravitated to another node.
May be I'm wrong, but the behavior that I expect to have should happen just after the kill owner without invoking any methods. And it should happen even if the gravitation is completely disabled.

thanks and regards
gianluca
--
Gianluca Puggelli