[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - sharing ejb3 style interceptors with ejb2.1 beans

ajay662 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 12:06:29 EST 2007

My application is a mix of ejb2.1 and ejb3 beans (actually mostly ejb2.1... have just started doing new development using ejb3).

I am thinking of using ejb3 style interceptors to do audit logging of my application.

My interceptor class

public class AuditLoggger {

  | 	@AroundInvoke
  | 	public Object log(InvocationContext ctx) throws Exception {
  |               [CODE TO APPEND TO AUDIT LOG]
  |         }
  | }

Using this to to audit log my ejb3 bean methods is straightforward

public @Stateless class AccountManagerBean implements AccountManager {

  |         @Interceptors({AuditLoggger.class})
  | 	public long createAccount (String user) {
  |         }
  | }

My question is can I use the same interceptor class with my ejb2.1 beans? How?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4002936#4002936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4002936