[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - JNDI Naming question with EJB3 in JBoss: how to include the

dkoslu@cleartalk.net do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 17 17:37:46 EST 2007

How can I control the JNDI names that JBoss seems to set up to point to my deployed EJB3 session beans.

For example, I may have a simple EAR project called "test.ear" containing "MyEJB.jar" with the following classes:

1) file packageName/LocalInterface.java:
package packageName;
@Local
public interface LocalInterface { ... }

2) file packageName/SSBImpl.java:
package packageName;
@Stateless
public class SSBImpl implements LocalInterface { ... }

Deploying test.ear in JBoss creates the reference "/test/SSBImpl/local" in the Global JNDI Namespace, which apparently points to the EJB3 proxy object for this bean.

My question is: how can I force it to deploy using a different JNDI name for this?  In particular, I want to include the package name to avoid future naming conflicts, ie, "/test/packageName/SSBImpl/local".

thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003069#4003069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003069