[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen and type specific controls

zeljko_t do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 05:47:30 EST 2007

Now I understand some design decisions in tools much better.

Additional problem is that with existing SimpleValue I can't distinguish between CustomType and enumeration, an I have to because they generate different annotations (@Type vs @Enumeration + enum definition).

Are you aware of any other types that are parametrized and require special handling?

When do you plan to introduce columnToHibernateTypeProperties(...)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003235#4003235

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003235