[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - how to deploy a non web application in jboss??

hussain.maricar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 06:39:38 EST 2007

hello guys ,

ur help would be greatly appreciated if u could help me out with a small requirement i have . I have a stand alone java application that works when we invoke a main function . My basic task is to convert this application into a proper jboss app server application . since i am new to the world of jboss , i need some help in suggesting in some ways by which u can deploy this app on the jboss server . I also need to do a lot of jmx configurations apparently becuase there is a requirement to monitor statistics . Mine is purely non-web application . There are absolutely no jsps , servlets  ... no web tier whats so ever . Could some one provide me guidance as to how i go abt my task ?!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003258#4003258

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003258