[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - EJB3 Packaging

mightymo06 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 07:49:37 EST 2007

Hi i´ve been searching around for a packaging guide on war files, unfortunely with no succes. My problem is that my jboss server doesn´t read my ejb jar in my package (as a jar it works), which is placed under WEB-INF/lib on a 4.0.5GA.
I´ve tried to look into different documentation but there seems to be some differences* in what should be done and i havn´t seen a single example on war packaging, they´re all jar or ear.
If you know a link for a guide with war or have good suggestion i´m all ear :)

*In "Enterprise JavaBeans 3.0", that uses 4.0.4GA: it says that the jar should be placed under WEB-INF/lib, but this place says that its not implemented in 4.0.x.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003279#4003279

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003279