[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Invitation to try new Seam authentication features

Lundegaard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 09:57:02 EST 2007

anonymous wrote :
  |   | Is it possible to check authorization before RESTORE_VIEW?
  |   |
  |   | I had some problems, since without an authenticated user the @In attribute threw an exception.
  |   | And I don't want to have 404s for unauthorized users, when there isn't an existing file for the requested view.
  |   |
  | What are you trying to inject with @In?

A class similar to org.jboss.seam.example.seamspace.LoginAction from where I get my authenticated user. Of course I solved the problem with @In(create=true), but nevertheless I think, it would be more consistent, if a non-authorized user had no access to resources with a security-constraint.

I just expected that unauthorized users won't get access to any existing or not-existing resource and so no bijection will occur for these resources.

Regards,
Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003342#4003342

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003342