[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Refreshing a portlet's cache

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 14:37:22 EST 2007

Hello,

Thanks for the answer and the scheduller... but what I first need to do is to reset the cache of one portlet.

what is in this method ?
MyPortlet.resetCache();

did I missed something obvious about the portlet cache (and JSR-168)?
(I mean the UI and the html fragment cached between two requests).

how can you say : reset the cache now for this portlet ?
and force to go throught the doView method, even if the cache timeout is not over.

It is not supposed to be done in the JSR-168 and I am looking for a "special JBoss portal implementation of cache" way to do it.

Thanks again,
Antoine

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003498#4003498

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003498