[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - What happens with CallByValue set to true on NamingService

mwcmpbll do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 15:32:31 EST 2007

Hello,

I am using JBoss 4.0.3SP1 and I am trying to find out what all happens when I set the CallByValue attribute of the NamingService MBean in the conf/jboss-service.xml file to true.  Will that mean I am unmarshalling every single jndi call or are there only certain cases where it does?  I am looking at turning this flag on in our production system, but I am concerned about the performance impact.

Thanks,

Matt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003520#4003520

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003520