[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - naming of attributes in queries

micho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 18 20:35:15 EST 2007

Hi,

I have a curious problem defining attributes in queries.

I defined the attributes with different names as the gettermethod.
for example: attribute:mId, getter: getId()] (missing "m").

I get the following exception when defining my querey like this:
javax.ejb.EJBException: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.QueryException: could not resolve property: mId of: com.babuco.entity.testdel [from com.babuco.entity.testdel t where t.mId = :id and t.mName = :name]

I can´t find a rule how I have to name the Attributes in my query.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003586#4003586

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003586