[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messaging 1.0.1SP2 problems

alfred.rsa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 19 02:56:38 EST 2007

Hi Ovidiu

Thanks for the response. Ok I started from scratch and this is what I did.
 - Uninstalled JBoss and deleted the JBoss directory.
 - Made sure that there isn't any jboss-messaging-client.jar lying around.
 - Installed JBoss 4.0.5 GA.
 - Installed JBM 1.0.1 SP2 and successfully ran the queue example.
 - Included the jboss-messaging-client.jar that is in the JBM 1.0.1 directory (After unpacking the JBM zip) in my application.

When I run my application I still get "Failed to config client side AOP
" on my client side and "Can not read data for version 6.  Supported versions: 1,2" on the server side.

I am stuck with this, any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Regards
Alfred

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003680#4003680

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003680