[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - NullPointerException when adding ActionHandlers with GPD?

nikusa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 19 08:26:58 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm using JBoss IDE 1.5.1 bundle and the GPD which comes pre-installed with it.

I'm trying to add my own ActionHandlers to some actions I've created. I enter my ActionHandler implementation to the 'Class' field using the 'Browse' function, press OK and get an error dialog "An error has occurred. See error log for more details".

The error log has a NullPointerException in it:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.jbpm.ui.properties.ActionHandlerPropertyPage.performOk(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.jface.preference.PreferenceDialog$11.run(PreferenceDialog.java:862)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.InternalPlatform.run(InternalPlatform.java:1044)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform.run(Platform.java:783)
etc...

I get the exception regardless of the configuration type I'm using.

I have to add the ActionHandler class manually to the process definition XML.  Is this a known issue (tried to search this forum) or am I doing something wrong?

regards,

Saku

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003814#4003814

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003814