[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Inteception on field inherited through generic superclas

kabir.khan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 19 09:28:48 EST 2007

OK, I have reproduced your problem and fixed in svn for Branch_AOP_1_5. Please let me know if I got it right this time :-)

I can't remember if you had problems building it from svn, but once you check it out

1) delete all subfolders of the thirdparty/ folder
2) go to the build/ folder and touch build-thirdparty.xml
3) execute build.sh/bat to download the thirdparty libs, it will then continue to build all of JBoss

If 3) works and builds all of JBoss then that's fine. Otherwise, you will need to:
- go to the common/ directory, and execute build.sh/bat
- go to the aop/ directory and execute build.sh/bat

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003845#4003845

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003845