[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - seam with oracle adf

lschaffer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 19 10:52:07 EST 2007

Hello everybody
I would like to use seam with ADF
I am using JDeveloper 10.1.3.1.0
Latest seam (1.1.1GA) version has been download installed
I prepared a new project with seam-gen (thats works)
Then I made a jdev project (using ... project from source) and added new JSP (jspx) page with a simple seam action listener
Then I modified the build.xml (because of jdev needed to prepare own WEB-INF/libs and configs to use jsp editor)
Then I replaced the original (sem generated) web.xml, faces-config.xml ..etc) with files from adfregistration example

Finally I tried to deploy ... no success
Because of I have got various exceptions and I do not know already what I replaced and overwritten ...etc

So could somebody send me (laszlo.schaffer at t-online.hu) with a real working prototype where
seam is used with ADF (.jsp or jspx ) (maybe with facelets)
I think it would be enough the
web, faces-config.xml ... the list of the used jars and the build.xml

(Otherwise seam impressed me)
Thanks
Lschaffer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003877#4003877