[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Help using Client Certificates with Web Services

JoeKiller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 19 12:51:46 EST 2007

We are using jboss-4.0.1sp1 along with AXIS web services.  I have been successful in getting the jboss server to use its server certificate where if you connect via a web browser it prompts you with the certificate.

The problem we are running into, I believe, is getting the web service to authenticate to the remote server using a client certificate.  That is, if we connect to the remote server using our browser, we are prompted to select a Client Certificate to use, however we are unsure how to make our AXIS service actually send the certificate to the remote server.

Any suggestions, questions, or comments are appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003945#4003945

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003945