[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - CoExist JBoss4.0.5.GA with apache Tomcat

rkhurana do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 19 14:33:27 EST 2007

EXperts :

I have Apache Tomcat installed on my solaris machine. I want to install JBoss 4.0.5.GA and slowly migrate all my applications from Tomcat to JBoss. I installed JBoss, shutdown Tomcat, start JBoss - everything is good.

But I want both to coexist for some time. So  in the conf/jboss-service.xml, I uncommented the ServiceBindingManager property and tried with ports-01, ports-02 but I never get to make JBoss work. There are no exceptions reported when I start it with run.sh, I tried the URL http://:8180 or http://:8280 but I never see the JBoss welcome main page. I keep getting the page that says IE cannt display the page. Any clues? . I have even tried to manually change all the ports by prefixing 1 to them as advised in some of the posts I came across in Google but nothing helped.

Pls help..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4003996#4003996

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4003996