[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: iText (PDF) support in Seam

m.schuetz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 19 17:47:32 EST 2007

As I already mentioned in a former post I am not quite happy with the way Seam generates the extension for the generated pdf-file.

Is it possible that Seam would redirect to a "simple" pdf-file? The name of the pdf-file could be defined in the link from the content-page.

For example:

mypage.xhtml
  | <s:link value="/pdf.jsf" pdfName="myPdf" />
  |
  | or even better
  |
  | <s:pdf value="/pdf.jsf" pdfName="myPdf" />
  |
  | or maybe

pdf.xhtml

  |             title="Hello">

and the generated file would be: /myPdf.pdf

What's your opinion about that - or would it cause problems with accessing seam components?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004056#4004056

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004056