[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Problem with applet loading from jsp on JBoss server

prz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 20 08:39:24 EST 2007

Hello! I'm new in J2EE. I have a problem with loading applet from JSP files on JBoss serwer. In appletViewer applet is working ok.

I'm using code to embed applet:

<jsp:plugin type="applet" code="org.przedsiebiorca.TablesManager.class">
	<jsp:fallback>
	</jsp:fallback>
</jsp:plugin>

And then I generate WAR file (using Lomboz - plug in to ecclipse) and placed it in jboss/server/deploy. And when I load page with applet I reveive exception (from java Console):
load: class org.przedsiebiorca.TablesManager.class not found.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.przedsiebiorca.TablesManager.class

How should I load applet correctly from files on JBoss server? Maybe I have to place manually applet files in some directory? Please, help me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004247#4004247

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004247