[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: javax.ejb.EJBAccessException while deploying session bea

dalal_ravi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 20 14:18:07 EST 2007

"Wolfgang Knauf" wrote : Hi !

  | Do you miss the class javax.ejb.EJBAccessException, which is should be found in "jboss-ejb3x.jar" in the path "server\SERVER_CONFIG\deploy\lib\ejb3.deployer" ?
  | If yes your installation seems to be corrupt.
  |
  | Hope this helps
  |
  | Wolfgang

first of all tnx for ur reply and I apologise for late response

 the file is present, and same server installation is working on other systems. but this system(windows xp) is giving this problem.
is it to do something with firewall issue or security of the underlying platform.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004359#4004359

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004359