[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: iText (PDF) support in Seam

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 20 15:05:24 EST 2007

As best as I can tell, iText will not compute column widths for you.  You need to determine your column structure in advance.  Keep in mind that in iText, the table begins rendering to the PDF long before the end of the table is reached.  (allowing for long multi-page tables)

You are right.  I actually thought I added a renderer for h:outputText, but looking back I see I only added one for literal text.  I'll try and get that sometime this weekend.

You can specify any page size, but looking through the itext page sizes, I see there are no constants for lanscape mode.  I've added pageSize="width height" and orientation="landscape|portrait" to deal with this.

I didn't realize I left the DocumentStore in the session.  Woops.  That should be a conversational component.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004373#4004373

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004373