[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - one question about Interceptor

diyun2008 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 21 11:03:29 EST 2007

When I run example "icefaces",I debug class LoggedInInterceptor.But I
found :

  |             Method method = invocation.getMethod();
  |             if ( method.getReturnType().equals(void.class) )
  |             {
  |                return null;
  |             }

Why "return null" not "return 'login'".I clicked link "http://localhost:8000/seam-registration/main.seam?cid=2" ,it did not return to "login" page.So I fixed "retrun null" above to "return 'login'",but it still did not return to "login" page.Through logging, I found if "Lifecycle.getPhaseId()!=PhaseId.INVOKE_APPLICATION",it will never be redirect to new page.How can I redirect to new page in Interceptor,and who can tell me how does Interceptor work?
Your appreciation!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004548#4004548

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004548