[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - By Applet closing, Jboss geht down?

este1212 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 21 12:10:33 EST 2007

Hi all,

I have a serious problem, and I find no solution.

I use PDFBox in my Webapplication and I have created with this Tool PDF Files, all is fine,  by clicking a Button, I can open my PDF Files with help of PDFBox Methode. An applet will be oppening and I can read my pdf file, the Problem is, wenn I close my File  (applet window), my Jboss Server geht itself down and I don't Know, what I musst do to prevent that.

Have someone an Idea, I will appreciate.

Thanks,

Radouane marjani

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004569#4004569

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004569