[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JSF portlet using Oracle ADF Faces

Antoine_h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 21 14:53:29 EST 2007

Hello,
I started with Adf faces, and get the same exception...
Before the exception, there is :
18:59:38,421 ERROR [STDERR] 21 janv. 2007 18:59:38 oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.agent.AgentImpl <init>
  | ATTENTION: The agent type is unknown; creating an agent with null agent attributes.

I searched a lot, but found nothing about this "agent type"....
(and is there some available sources of Adf ? I think I'll look at the Trinidad adaptation to find what it want...).

but before this : did you solve it ? and how ?
many thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004609#4004609

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004609