[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: iText (PDF) support in Seam

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 21 16:57:17 EST 2007

I think the goal would be to have the file name the same as the view name.  foo.xhtml would be be accessed as foo.seam and redirect to foo.pdf.   Given the way documentStore works now, it certainly would be possible to allow arbitrary file names, but I'm not sure we need to be that complicated.

As for a tld file, that's a JSP thing not a facelets thing. There won't be one until someone writes a JSP taglib for this stuff.    I'm hoping that someone won't be me.  :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004628#4004628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004628