[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: could anybody tell me the exact structure of SAR.

riji do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 21 23:44:11 EST 2007

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.

My application goes in this way.

We have centralized logging and also a localized logging. There is one log4j.xml at container level which will take care of centralized. Each application should have its own log4j.xml with level INFO writing to localized location. In order to direct the logs to centralized logging, we need to include that appender in the sar's log4j.xml. Is this way Correct?

And also, does Service archice has differnt way of logging? I mean, Is it recommended to use log4j.xml inside sar?

cheers,
Rijil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004697#4004697

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004697