[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - is there any alternative for Filter in Seam to convert to UT

mnrz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 22 02:41:40 EST 2007

Hi
We always use a Filter to convert request encoding to UTF-8, using request.setCharacterEncoding("utf-8") method.

now with the Seam, when a character entered in a languages other than english, in the server-side we cant obtain the right character and we need something like Filter to set the character encoding during the request life cycle.

I think about jsf converter, but it doesnt work.
any suggestion?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004711#4004711

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004711