[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1.1.GA

Newlukai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 22 05:32:56 EST 2007

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : Actually Seam 1.1.1 bundles ICEFaces 1.5.2.

  | But we are really waiting for a bugfix that will be released in ICEFaces 1.5.3. Then things should be working much nicer together.

That's nice. But does it mean what I think it means? I don't have to download ICEfaces and fiddle with icefaces.jar and so on? I just use the jars from Seam and can use ice:menuBar and the rest? That would be really nice.

At the moment I've problems related to errors in the jscripts from ICEfaces. Would this bugfix solve those problems?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004766#4004766

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004766