[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Jboss does not respond to 100+ http request (AJAX)

d_dallis_gr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 22 05:55:23 EST 2007

Hi all,
I am getting a weird behavior from JBoss 2.3.7. I am using the XMLHttpRequest (Mozilla firefox ver2.0 and IE6) object to send Http request to  my servlet which is sending a simple response. My problem is when I do 100+ of those requests JBoss stops responding. It does not connect to the servlet from that session and it does not create any more sessions. The problem look like that Tomcat is not listesting anymore to the selected port. When JBoss stops responding I refresh the page and then I can send another 100+ requests. Obviously you will tell me to upgrade to the latest JBoss, I tried that but unfortunatly the problem is similar but this time I am allowed to do 200+ requests. Is this a known bug, has anyone of you this problem.

Thank you for your time
Adam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004777#4004777

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004777