[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam & Maven2

mzeijen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 22 08:36:03 EST 2007

I have come a long way of getting all the dependencies by looking at the source. But I encountered some problems.

1. To compile Seam it depends on Embeddable EJB3 (version ALPHA_8-patch2 for Seam 1.1.0GA). The available jar of this library (jboss-ejb3-all.jar) not only contains the specific embeddable ejb3 classes but also a lot of classes from other libraries. If I would use this library in the POM then it could cause dependency conflicts, so we shouldn't to that.
The best solution is probably to compile this library without those third-party libraries within it. I haven't tried this yet...

2. Seam depends on several libraries that are only distributed via the JBoss AS. What version number should they get? The same as JBoss AS?
These libraries should become available in the Maven repository as separate libraries.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004811#4004811

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004811