[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: AOP integration with JMX question

bossy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 22 08:51:24 EST 2007

Thanks,
but could you be more specific about what you mean when you say:
anonymous wrote : "... plain aspect delegate onto an MBean ..."

I tried the following:
In my aspect I make this call:
server.invoke(statsMBean, "increaseCount", null,null);
, which works fine, but the problem is that in order to be able to call the increaseCountmethod from my aspect I need to expose it in the -xmbean.xml, which in turn makes it available to the user in the JMX console, i.e the user can increase the count from the JMX console.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004818#4004818

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004818