[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - who can help me?I am stamped by Interceptor of seam

diyun2008 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 22 09:42:46 EST 2007

When I run example "icefaces",I debug class LoggedInInterceptor.But I
found :
import javax.faces.event.PhaseId;

  | import org.jboss.seam.annotations.Interceptor;
  | import org.jboss.seam.contexts.Contexts;
  | import org.jboss.seam.contexts.Lifecycle;
  | import org.jboss.seam.interceptors.BijectionInterceptor;
  | import org.jboss.seam.interceptors.BusinessProcessInterceptor;
  | import org.jboss.seam.interceptors.ConversationInterceptor;
  | import org.jboss.seam.interceptors.RemoveInterceptor;
  | import org.jboss.seam.interceptors.ValidationInterceptor;
  |
  | @Interceptor(around={BijectionInterceptor.class, ValidationInterceptor.class,
  |                      ConversationInterceptor.class, BusinessProcessInterceptor.class},
  |              within=RemoveInterceptor.class)
  | public class LoggedInInterceptor
  | {
  |
  |    @AroundInvoke
  |    public Object checkLoggedIn(InvocationContext invocation) throws Exception
  |    {
  |       boolean isLoggedIn = Contexts.getSessionContext().get("loggedIn")!=null;
  |       if ( Lifecycle.getPhaseId()==PhaseId.INVOKE_APPLICATION )
  |       {
  |          if (isLoggedIn)
  |          {
  |             return invocation.proceed();
  |          }
  |          else
  |          {
  |             return "login";
  |          }
  |       }
  |       else
  |       {
  |          if ( isLoggedIn )
  |          {
  |             return invocation.proceed();
  |          }
  |          else
  |          {
  |
  |             Method method = invocation.getMethod();
  |             if ( method.getReturnType().equals(void.class) )
  |             {
  |                return null;
  |             }
  |
  |             else
  |             {
  |                return method.invoke( invocation.getTarget(),  invocation.getParameters() );
  |             }
  |          }
  |       }
  |    }
  |
  | }

Why "return null" not "return 'login'" in red fragment.
I clicked link "http://localhost:8000/seam-registration/main.seam?cid=2" ,
it did not return to "login" page.
So I fixed "retrun null" above to "return 'login'",
but it still did not return to "login" page.
Through logging, I found if "Lifecycle.getPhaseId()!=PhaseId.INVOKE_APPLICATION",
it will never be redirect to new page.
How can I redirect to new page in Interceptor,
and who can tell me how does Interceptor work?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004831#4004831

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004831