[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Will jbpm 3.2 Beta2 Suite be released?

stelecta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 22 09:45:27 EST 2007

Hi,

was wondering, if jbpm 3.2 Beta2 suite will be released, as the roadmap says that 19.01.2007 should have been the release date for that.

I write my thesis on workflow-systems and chose jbpm for an implementation of a test system in a organisation. As i am not an Information Science student i am not able to build files from the cvs (yet). The Beta1 release comes with the navigation-bug which causes, that when the user finishes a task an error message is displays (although the token is fired correctly). I've read on the forum, that this is caused because of a typo and the issue is fixed in current versions inside the cvs.

Thanks in advance for your answer. Any hint is appreciated...

BTW: You are doing a great job, guys! I've been observing the development of different systems during the last few month. The JSF-based Web-App finally led me to the choice of jbpm for my studies. Thank you!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004833#4004833

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004833