[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - .jar file location, CLASSPATH problem?

Warlock do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 22 13:52:53 EST 2007

Hi to all,

I have a problem with my jar files which are located under my deployed application in the WEB-INF/lib folder.

I tried to get ajax4jsf working and put the .jar files under WEB-INF/lib following the documentation of ajax4jsf. But I got an ClassNotFoundException.
Then I moved the .jar file inside the servers lib directory (jbosshome/server/default/lib) and my application works.

I often had this situation where the jar files must be located under jbosshome/server/default/lib. Normally I place all the specific jars in the WEB-INF/lib dir of my deployed application.

I remember that I had to place the following other files in the servers lib dir as well:
- hibernate-annotations.jar
- ejb3-persistence.jar

So...it seems that it isn't due to specific jar files. Am I doing something wrong?

Please help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004941#4004941

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004941