[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Shared classpath within an EAR?

bhar99328 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 22 14:18:40 EST 2007

I apologize if I've missed the answer to this question elsewhere, but does JBoss-5.0.0-Beta1 support the JEE 5 /lib directory in the root of ear file?

I have a JEE 5 application that I've been using on glassfish, with shared library jars in the /lib folder of the ear file, but I am unable to deploy this application on JBoss 5... I get a NoClassDefFound exception for each class in the shared library jars (during deployment of EJBs).

I'd just like to know if I still have to do the ear's manifest Class-Path thing...

... And I'd much rather be using JBoss...

Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4004954#4004954

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4004954