[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: How to change Hypersonic configuration to Oracle databas

rabbiaqaswar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 23 03:53:46 EST 2007

Hello

I am also trying to use Oracle with NetBeans 5.5.

As you said I have copied the oracle-ds.xml file to the server\default\deploy directory.

Created the Database Connection with the database and also Execute Command to see if i can get the data from any table. It is all working fine.

Now I am trying to make a Entity Class from Database. But after I select the DataSource, there is a Table in the screen which should be populated with the database tables but it is not showing any tables from my database.

What should I do to see the tables so that I can select the one for which I want to create an entity?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005209#4005209

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005209