[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Base Data vs. User Data & hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto on redeploy

toni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 23 06:26:38 EST 2007

Hi,

I have a few tables which contain base data and others which contains user data.

Since the base data never changes, I would like those tables to remain in the database no matter what.

However, the user data tables should be recreated at times, when the entity beans interface change slightly.

Is it somehow possible to configure JBoss so that when I redeploy my applicaiton only the user data tables get dropped and recreated, but the base data tables stay unchanged??

Toni

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4005271#4005271

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4005271